JewelDealz™ jewellery is available for purchase through our mobile application, available on both iOS and Android platforms (our “App”), and on our mobile responsive e-commerce enabled website, jeweldealz.co.in (our “Website”).
While JewelDealz invites everyone to admire the lovely jewellery designed by its world class designers, purchases of our jewellery may only be made by those individuals who are qualified to enter into a contract as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872. When you use our Website and App, you are representing that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain accuracy in the information you provide us; (c) that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms of sale we have mentioned here. You also acknowledge that JewelDealz does not have the responsibility of ensuring that you meet these requirements.
JewelDealz has the right to grant or refuse usage of its services available on the Website and App to you, at any time, without having to assign a reason.
Using Our Website or App
When you use our Website or App, you are representing to us that:
- Your use of the Website and/or App shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate.
- Your use of the Website, App, or its content is only for a personal purpose. Your personal and non-commercial use of the Website and/or App is subject to the following restriction (a) you may not modify any content of the Website and/or App, such as public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the jewellery; (b) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content.
- You shall not access or use the Website and/or App in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of the Website, App or its content.
- You shall not (a) use any product or service available on the Website and/or App for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use in any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website and/or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms JewelDealz or any other person or entity.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and/or App or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and/or App.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including flaming, spamming, flooding, trolling, phishing and griefing as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and/or App, such as legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices, copyright or trademark symbols and logos.
JewelDealz cannot and will not assure that other users are or will be complying with the foregoing rules or any other provisions mentioned here. You assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance.
All information, content and material contained in the Website and/or App belong to August Jewellery Private Limited (AJPL) (the legal owner of the brand “Mellora™”), and is its copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to AJPL. No information, content or material from the Website and/or App may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the AJPL’s express written permission.
Registering with Us
In order to purchase our products, you may need to register on our Website or download our App, and create a “Member” account. Your account gives you access to our products and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time, and at our sole discretion.
We would require you to provide your full legal name, valid email address and any other information requested from you in order to complete the registration process to be able to purchase the products. If you provide us with incorrect details, we are not responsible for any loss or damage that may occur while trying to deliver the products to you. The information provided by you may be shared by us with any third party for record keeping purposes, internal procedures or for any other reasons whatsoever, at our sole discretion. By registering on our Website and/or App, you consent to such disclosure.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website and/or App, and for ensuring that all persons who access our Website and/or App through your internet connection and server are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them. You are also solely responsible and liable to us for all activities that take place or occur under your account. You agree that your ability to log into your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network ability, and we shall not be liable to you for any damages arising from your inability to log into your account.
Once you complete registration on the Website/App, you will be a member which:
- Allows you to access and use the services provided in the Website/App;
- Allows you to purchase our products, subject to these terms and conditions.
By providing us with your email address, you consent to our using the email address to send you service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including changes to features of the service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by sending us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
Remember while Using Our Website or App
- The information, content and materials on our Website and/or App are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis
- We make all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on our Website and/or App as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. We do not warrant that product description or other content are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. While we make every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, we reserve the right to refuse the sale of that item.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the Website and/or App, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the Website and/or App will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the Website, App or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website and/or App is accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold AJPL, its distributors, agents, representatives and other authorised users, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the Website and/or App.
- You expressly understand that under no circumstances, shall we be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (a) the use or the inability to use the Website and/or App; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website and/or App; (c) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the Website and/or App; or (e) any other matter relating to the Website and/or App.
- We or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers shall be relieved of all our responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond our reasonable control or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers. You further acknowledge and agree that neither we, nor any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers are responsible or liable for (a) any incompatibility between the Website and/or App and any other website, service, software or hardware or (b) any delays or failures you may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the website in an accurate or timely manner. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Those who access the Website and/or App do so, on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including, but not limited to, any applicable local laws.
- All the contents on the website, of any manner, whatsoever, is copyrighted work protected under the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. The unauthorised reproduction and distribution of our copyrighted work via the internet without our express permission constitute copyright infringement under the Copyright Act, 1957. Your act of infringement of our copyrighted material and proprietary rights make you liable for action in law that includes prosecution under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 and Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- If you breach the terms mentioned here, you shall be promptly liable to indemnify AJPL for all the costs, losses and damages caused to AJPL as a result of such a breach. Further in the event of your breach, you agree that AJPL will be irreparably harmed and will not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. AJPL therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction immediately upon request. AJPL’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
- Any failure of AJPL to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon Code, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the return credit.
If you wish to purchase an item from the Website and/or App, you shall:
- Choose from the selection of jewellery available on the Website and/or App, and add the item to the shopping, choose a payment option and proceed further;
- To make a purchase, you may be required to register on the Website and/or App, after adding the item(s) to the shopping cart. You may also be required to provide any other mandatory information required under law like Personal Account Number (PAN) at the time of purchase
- To confirm the orders, JewelDealz may at random, call and ask a verification question or request for a One Time Password.
- JewelDealz will confirm the order post such verification.
We may not own any of the jewellery and other products listed on the Website and/or App. In such cases, we only order the products listed on the Website and/or App from third party traders and merchants, after the order is confirmed by you and it will be delivered to you. In such a scenario, there is a possibility that the item ordered by you might have been traded since it was listed on the Website and/or App and might not be available at that point of time.
In the event the chosen jewellery are not available at that point of time, we will call you and suggest an alternative jewellery. In case you choose any alternative jewellery, we shall confirm the new order. If the cost of the new selection is more expensive than the previous one, you shall have to pay the differential amount. If the cost of the new selection is less expensive than the previous one, we shall refund the excess amount to you in the manner specified here. If you decide not to choose any alternative jewellery we shall refund you the amounts paid to us, if any for the specified order.
Diamond/gemstone prices vary from one category to another and seller to seller where numerous factors like reputation of the sellers, brand value, design of the jewellery and other factors have an impact on the price of the diamond/gemstone. The demand and supply of diamonds/gemstones in the market can also affect their price. The prices stated on the Website and/or App may be substantially higher or lower than the actual prices in the retail markets.
All pricing information available on the Website and/or App must be used as a general guideline for diamond and gemstone prices. While this Website and/or App is designed to provide the most accurate pricing information, the information about the diamonds/gemstones does not provide an appraisal or guarantee of value, nor does it give suggestions or recommendation of any sort for buying or selling diamonds/gemstones. All grading and pricing are subjective methods of analysis and no guarantee is made or liability assumed as to the accuracy or validity of the information provided by the service or the expertise of those providing information via the service.
The prices on the Website and/or App are subject to change without notice. For any order the price is the prevailing price on the day the order is confirmed. The prices of the products listed on the Website and/or App are fixed and not negotiable. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Advance or Part Payment
We may, at our sole discretion, request you to pay a percentage of the value of the transaction as an advance at the time of placing the order. The balance payment for the order shall be paid by you at the time of delivery of the product. Failure to pay the balance amount at the time of the delivery of the product shall be treated as a cancellation of the order. Any advance amount paid by you at the time of placing the order shall not be refunded by us in the event of cancellation of the order by you, for any reason whatsoever.
We, as a merchant, shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorisation of any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded their pre-set limit.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall AJPL, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not AJPL has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with, your use of, or access to, the Website, App or services.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Website and/or App, all your transactions, and our relationship shall be governed by the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles.
You agree that all claims, differences and disputes which we may have shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Bangalore.
You acknowledge that your participation in the service, does not make you an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of AJPL.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Website and/or App for any reason, without notice and without liability to you or any third party.